Apply bootstrap dropdown templates and lightbox overlay templates to create button popups for core Autonav and other navigation blocks. Popup anything by using a button nav template with a content block or stack. Easily configure associated button icons, text and design from a new 'Button Design' option in the block edit dropdown.
Blocks and templates are provided for:
- Button Nav Dropdown and Lightbox templates for Core Autonav block
- Button Nav template for Core File block
- Button Nav Dropdown and Lightbox templates for Core Content block
- Button Nav Dropdown and Lightbox templates for Core Youtube block
- Button Nav Dropdown and Lightbox templates for Stack display
- Button NavDropdown and Lightbox templates for Manual Nav
- Button Nav Dropdown and Lightbox templates for Nestable Manual Nav
- Navigation Button block, for direct linking to pages and URLs
All of these share an easy dialog for configuring the button style, size, colour and icon using standard bootstrap options. Buttons can be left inline or aligned with the edges of the window. The navigation templates extend this with options for dropdown alignment and direction.
Button Nav is fully functional with Bootstrap based themes. Nevertheless, it can also work with other themes. Please message me through a support request if you would like to discuss use with a specific theme.
Some ideas for using button nav:
- As the main navigation template for mobile-only sites or where header space is at a premium.
- Top provide header navigation visually separated from a site's main navigation bar.
- For localised navigation within pages, such as a 'read more' button or link which shows some options on what to read.
- To attach navigation elements to the side of the browser window.
- To popup stacks, content and other blocks.