Omni Gallery is a massively flexible gallery and slider system. Multiple ways to select images. Multiple ways to display them. Easily expandable with further image selections and display widgets. Check out a few examples of what you can show with Omni Gallery.
Once installed, you will have:
- An Omni Gallery block in the Multimedia block group.
- Dasboard pages at Dashboard > Stacks & Blocks > Omni Gallery
Building out a site with current image galleries, carousels and sliders can be a frustrating experience. Some blocks work by picking individual images. Some blocks work with filesets. Some blocks work with folders in the file manager. Picking images and adding them to a block, fileset or folder takes time. Then you have to add captions. Then the design changes, a different block is selected, the time spent editing your carefully constructed slider gets discarded and you have to start from scratch with a different block.
Having decided how images will be displayed, you don't get any choice on how they are entered. You have to use what the block gives you, which may not be how you would really like to pick images.
Hence Omni Gallery. One single gallery addon to fulfill all galley and slider requirements. Omni Gallery provides many different ways of selecting images, you can select images in a way that suits your application and the way you like to work.
- Pick individual images
- Select a fileset and either snapshot or track the images in it
- Select a folder and either snapshot or track the images in it
- Select a system directory
- Select an individual user or page and generate image lists from associated attributes
- Build a user list or page list and generate image lists from associated attributes
- Select an individual Community Store product and generate image lists from associated attributes
- Build a Community Store product list and generate image lists from associated attributes
- Integrate with core image/file attribute and thrid party multi image and fileset attributes
- Filter by size and type
- Handle any number of images from just a few images to effectively infinite collections.
- For latest list see Image Selectors
- Core image slider
- Core page list
- Thumbnail grid
- Vegas background slider
- For latest list see Display Widgets
Omni Gallery takes care of pagination, lazy Loading and lightbox overlays. Titles and captions/descriptions can be selected from any image property or attribute and even from file embedded exif data.
Having put all that work into configuring a slider, carousel or gallery, with Omni Gallery you can easily swap the display widget while keeping the same image selector, or swap the image selector while keeping the same display widget. If you need a similar Omni Gallery on another page, just export the settings and import them to a new block. You can even export and import Omni Gallery settings to copy between sites (though take care to adjust fileset or folder identities after importing).
If you have a massive collection of images to display, Omni Gallery can crawl a file manager folder or system directory dynamically. You can add a galley of thousands of images with just a few clicks.
- On this site find an example similar to what you require, click the button, copy the settings JSON.
- On your page, add a Omni Gallery block. On the Support tab click the button to settings, paste the settings JSON and import.
- On the advanced tab, clear the radio button that enables the export button with the gallery. You probably don't want to show that on the front end of your site!
- Edit the settings to what you require. Most importantly, in the Image Selection tab, adjust any concrete5 File, Fileset or Folder selection as IDs will change between sites.
Omni Gallery is designed for extension. Image selectors, display widgets and lightbox overlays follow a pluggable and extensible architecture for easy integration of further selctors, displays and lightboxes from within Omni Gallery or provided by third party packages or your own application specific plugins.
Omni Gallery with FREE extensions
Get Omni Gallery and extensions for the price of just this addon with the Omni Gallery Complete special offer.
jl_omni_gallery - v1.1.5 - resources v2.12.4*
A massively flexible gallery and slider system. Multiple ways to select images. Multiple ways to display them. Easily expandable with further image selections and display widgets.
/dashboard/blocks/omni_galleryA massively flexible gallery and slider system. Multiple ways to select images. Multiple ways to display them. Easily expandable with further image selections and display widgets.
Omni Gallery Global Settings
/dashboard/blocks/omni_gallery/global_settingsEdit global settings and defaults for the omni gallery block.
Omni Gallery Plugins
/dashboard/blocks/omni_gallery/plugin_listPlugins for Image Selectors, Display Widgets and Lightbox Overlays.
Omni Gallery for Community Store
jl_omni_gallery_community_store - v1.0
Community Store Product and Product List image sources for Omni Gallery. Use Omni Gallery to display your Community Store product images using Omni Gallery's many Display Widgets and Lightbox Overlays.